- -Comprehensive Eye Examinations (including dilation & glaucoma test)
- -Regular, Astigmatism, and Multifocal Contact Lens Fitting
- -Keratoconus and Specialty contact lens fitting (including scleral lenses and hybrid contact lenses, post corneal surgery contact lenses)
- -CRT (corneal refractive therapy) contact lens
- -Vision Therapy
- -Behavioral /Developmental Vision Evaluation (Perceptual Evaluations)
- -Dyslexia Evaluation
- -Low Vision Evaluation
- -Diabetic & Hypertension eye health assessment
- -Evaluation & treatment of corneal diseases (including those related to contact lens wear)
- -New treatment for Dry Eye Syndrome and corneal diseases - Amniotic Membrane
- -Evaluation & treatment of glaucoma
- -Evaluation & post-surgical treatment of cataracts
- -Evaluation & treatment of other ocular diseases
- -Pre-and Post-treatment for laser vision correction (LASIK) procedures
Facilities and Equipment
Our office is over 6,700 sq. feet and wheelchair accessible (ADA).
The office is equipped with the latest in optometric technology. This enables us to provide you with the highest quality eye care service. The state of the art technology and equipment allows us to detect eye diseases early for the prevention of blindness.
We offer a wide selection of eyewear and contact lenses, including designer frames that are sure to suit your style.
Forms of Payment Accepted
We accept Cash, Personal Checks, Debit Card, American Express, Master Card, Visa, Discover,
Care Credit and Flex Spending Credit Cards.
We participate with VSP, Medicare, Medicaid, VCP (Vision Care Plan), Davis Vision, Spectera, some Eye Med plans, NVA (National Vision) and many private insurances. We also accept WELLCARE MEDICARE and AMERIGROUP MEDICARE. Check with our staff if you have an insurance that is not listed here.
Our staff speaks English and Greek
EyeGlass Guide will help you better understand the many lens choices available to you. This on-line tool will guide you through a series of questions about you, your lifestyle and your specific eyewear needs. At the end, you'll receive eyewear suggestions specifically tailored to meet your needs. EyeGlass Guide is brought to you by Transitions.
View an instant demonstration of Transitions photochromic technology. See how lenses darken and fade back to clear to provide continual visual comfort and protection. Demonstrations brought to you by Transitions.